Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yikes!

I have been contemplating for a few weeks now about cutting my hair. Everything is changing and I was ready for something different. My hair from the nape of my neck to the longest tip was aprox. 18". I cut off about 14" and donated the hair to Locks of Love. I am excited about this new style and feel like a new person.






The After Picture




What a difference huh? I love it! I know I can always grow my hair and I didn't want to keep it long FOREVER.. so now was the best time.. I was thrilled that I had enough length to donate my chopped off ponytail to the Locks of Love organization that makes hair prosthetics for children that have developed long term medical hair loss. (awesome)




I would love some recommendations on Italian foods and cookbooks! A few years back I found a neat book 'I loved, I lost, I made Spaghetti' by Giulia Melucci. She writes about her romances and the food she makes to console her ever-failing relationships, seduce her men and smooth out the lumps. The memoir offers a look into her love life as well as her cooking abilities, which often time the recipes are thrown together by stray ingredients that haunt an otherwise empty fridge.. and best of all it's Italian food..pasta..yummay!!

Goodnight Blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment