Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Keepin On!


Today has been just a blah frickin day. Who am I to complain though, after all the complaints at work, after all the unfinished homework, stack of dirty dishes, and the pile of the laundry, I still have my beautiful babies and my health. Tomorrow is another day!


I have started a new book this week, so far so good! maybe a possibilty of actually finishing something this week... fingers crossed!!! Book title: 'If I Stay' by Gayle Forman; I love reading Young adult fiction.(Smile)

The character in this book 'Mia' has a decision to make, life or death, (and believe me it's not what you think) Its a perspective on holding onto what you know and what is unknown to happen in the future. I'm only 40 pages into the book and I hate having to put it down to return to work. The story covers tragedy, family, love, and some interesting characters. Oh how I am anxious to finish this book.


Well goodnight Blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment