Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot Tub Time Machine, Wimpy Kid and St.Cloud... What a Mix!

So this past weekend I have managed to see three movies I have been anxious to see, on DVD and in theaters.


Beginning with 'Charlie St.Cloud' It was nearly impossible to not fall in Love with this story. I found it to be a very moving and refreshing story. Effron was amazing and I think the cast was perfect in their roles. The smaller brother, Sam, played by Charlie Tahan, was incredible. I would deffinatley see this movie again and again, as well as recommend it, highly! Burr Steers did a wonderful job with this movie.

On a different note, I was able to watch 'Hot Tub Time Machine' which has been out on DVD for quite some time now, regardless I am glad I finally made the time to watch this hilarious movie. The humor in this movie is insanely funny and the sarcasm just as much. I love the 80's reference to Winterfest, Poison, and Motley Crue. The music was GREAT! and John Cusak, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, and Clark Duke were equally hilarious. Just flat out awesome.

Tonight, I was amazed to have found the time, I snuggled with my boys and younger siblings, and we watched 'The Diary of a Wimpy Kid' absolutley loved it. My son and I read the first book, and he enjoyed, so he was SUPER excited to finally see the movie and none were diapointed. My favorite part was at the end when Greg Heffley, main character, and his Best friend, Rowley, make up as friends and are voted 'Cutest Best friends' in the year book. Absolute must see with famliy.

Looking forward to seeing Eat, Pray, Love next week.

Nite :)